Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sniffy Galore

If you haven't heard, Amy Winebaghouse is doing the theme song for the next James Bond movie, Quantum of Solace.

As I've been too busy trying to run fiber cable through my house while not making my wooden floors look like swiss cheese, thanks to Reigning Frog for clueing me in to the Winester's attempt at ruining the Bond franchise. Twenty-two movies and counting. Suck on that, Sly Stallone.

As it's very hush hush about the new song, this reporter had to do some digging to come up with the tracks that Ms. Winehouse is laying down for the new flick.

  • Dr. No I Don’t Do That, Okay, Maybe I'll Try It Just This Once

  • From Russia With Vodka

  • Goldschlager

  • Thunder Eightball

  • You Only Snort Twice

  • On Her Majesty's Secret Stash

  • Rehab Is Forever

  • Live and Get High

  • The Spy Who Bought Me Weed

  • Spoontaker

  • For Your Highs Only

  • A View to a Still

  • Suspended Licence to Kill

  • GoldenHigh

  • The Crack Is Not Enough

  • High Another Day

  • Mascara Royale

  • Quantum of Sobriety

Feel free to play along at home kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, poke fun all you want, but what kind of music star would she be if she wasn't into drugs? Someone has to take up Keith Richards' post whenever he realizes he's actually been dead for 8 years.

Mascara Royale is my top pic :) I won't give her crap about her addictions, but I will give her crap about looking like she's dressed up for Halloween.

t2ed said...

The clothes, the hair, the makeup. There's a lot to work with her even without getting too far into the self-destructive habits.

Without drugs, we'd have never had Hendrix, the Grateful Dead or all those fashions in the 60's.