This comes as a real shock to me. First, I didn't realize there was gamblings on the interwebs. Second, I didn't realize there were so many gamblings that you needed someone else just to tell you all about the gamblings on the interwebs.
I'm a little disappointed that no one had the clever idea of naming an online casino Casablanca. It must be the nostalgia in me.
I also had some other names for online casinos that anyone is free to use. I'm not sure how much help they will be:
- Lose Your Money Here (which is what that cowboy for the Pioneer was saying)
- Cheating.com (that may be taken for a completely different kind of site)
- Trump's Hair Badger
- Caesar's Salad Palace (no anchovies, please)
- Soon You'll Be Wearing a Barrel Just Like in the Cartoons
- If You're Betting on Pre-Season Football You Have a Problem
- Listen to All Them Winners (which should be yelled loudly whenever you hear a ringing slot machine in a real live casino)
- Chief Scalpalotofum's Teepee Lodge of Winners
- Drinkey Losey
- Smokin' Hot (oxygen tanks welcome)
- All You Can Lose
- You're Different--You've Got a System
- It's Not Money, It's Chips
Feel free to play along at home, kids.