Friday, October 26, 2007

Just In Time for Halloween

I can't believe someone is doing this to their kid. This is why people shouldn't get high and pick names.

We just got first communion invitations from a couple who named their kid Damien. And it's for this Sunday. Yeah, right before Halloween. Is that spooky or what? I'm not sure, but his middle name might be Beelzebub.

If the church roof doesn't collapse, I'm going to be sure to check that kid's head for a 666 tattoo. Or I might let slip, "Hey, he has three 9's on his head." Just to be on the safe side, I'm wearing a hockey mask and bringing a chain saw. I hope they give out candy.

I can tell you one thing, no kid better ever pick on 'lil Damien Beelzebub on the playground. Oh he'll fry their brain with his evil powers.

1 comment:

Reigning Frog said...

Last night I watched the remake of The Omen. Thoughts... Original Damien was much scarier, but still no child is scarier than the little girl from The Ring.

Other thoughts... Liev Schrieber in the Gregory Peck role is like casting an Olsen twin in the Grace Kelly role of Rear Window.