We've got restaurants where they let you dine with your doggy. (warning that's a PDF). Thanks to the Salt Lake City Weekly for clueing in this hound owner on the al fresco opportunity ala K9.
It's true. Up Millcreek Canyon at the Loghaven Restaurant, you can enjoy a pate on the patio with your pooch.
Now, I've had dinner with a few dogs before. But at least their acne wasn't too bad. And those weren't just prom dates. Hiyo. And I didn't really mind when she licked my face during the slow dances.
They also have a drink menu featuring doggy themed drinks: Poodle-tini, Irish Setter Coffee and Salty Chihuahua. Sounds pretty tame to me. If I'm going to go with a dog themed dining experience, go nuts with it. Because most of the dogs probably won't have theirs.
- Bichon Frise Bacon Burger
- Samoyed Salmon
- Havanese Jalapeno Halibut
- Duck ala Dalmatian (with Sour Cream & Black Olives)
- Labradoodle Lasagna
- Springer Spaniel Spanish Paella
- Mastiff Minestrone (for large appetites)
- Chow Chow Cornish Game Hen
- English Bulldog Eggs Bearnaise
- Jack Russell Jerked Chicken
I could go on all day with this list. But you knew that already.
Do you think the restaurant has a No Smoking and No Humping section?