Friday, September 21, 2007

Vacation All I Ever Wanted

The Summer just seemed to go so quickly here in the Great Grey North.

I'd really like to hit Walt Disney World and see all my wee little friends. Maybe an Orlando rental home this time instead of a Disney Hotel.

I'll never forget sitting by the pool when a wee tot playing in the water cried to his Dad, "I've got to go potty." Dad replied that he'd be right there. Less than 30 seconds later as Dad was headed his way, the water tot loudly declared, "Nevermind." Yup, the end of the pool day for us.

All the Pirate Preparations have me pining for going on a certain ride about 15 times in a row. It's especially fun during the parade when no one is around and you can make out in the back row. I always notice something new whenever I go. Like how my seat is wet, Cap'n Jack.

No comments: