But it's always fascinating to see people interact with their pets. Or their masters as the case may be.
1) If you name your dog Dimebag, you may be giving a little more information about your lifestyle than you originally intended. Especially when you're yelling "Dimebag, come Dimebag" at the top of your lungs.
2) If you hand out personalized pens while you have a bag of poop in your other hand, don't be surprised if no one hangs on to the pen for very long. And you're obviously in very desperate need of clients.
4) Scalp wounds really bleed a lot.
5) Kids with scalp wounds should be used in lieu of car alarms.
6) Dogs who hear car alarms (or kids that are louder than car alarms) can immediately evacuate their bowels even if they are running at full speed.
8) But his kisses are a little too wet for my liking.
9) If you have two dogs of the exact same breed and exact same color and you can't tell them apart, don't expect me to either.
10) Labradors have the most drool. Even when running at full speed.