Saturday, February 25, 2006

Urine Trouble Now

I've said it before and I'll say it again. No, not Men Love Boobies. The Buckeye State is nuts! More goofy shit going down in Ohio.

Alan Patton has been arrested for drinking the urine of young boys in Columbus, Ohio. Oh, and he's been doing it for 47 YEARS! God, that's disgusting.

Asked why he chose to partake of the "Coors Extra Light" he said, "It's almost spiritual...like I'm drinking their youth." He then followed up with "B-b-b-b-b-b-whoo hoo hoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, nyah, nyah, nyah." Okay, I made that last part up. Just be glad I couldn't figure out how to type a rubber band sound.

Boy that leaves a foul taste in my mouth. Anyone want some lemonade?

Did you really expect this to end other than with a cheap pee pee joke. Come on, you know me better than that. I'm especially sorry if you get the Kevin Costner reference because that means you saw it too. Milk, milk, lemonade, 'round the corner, fudge is made.

2 comments:

Angie T said...

Not only did I see Waterworld, I paid for myself and two cousins to see it at the THEATER!

Uh, a Saturday post?

Kim said...

a.) What have I said about saying "boobies"?

b.) I liked Waterworld. Yes, I know, I'm the only one.