Monday, February 06, 2006

Ramdom Musing Monday

Because I'm still recovering from Super Bowl fever, I've got nothing for a coherent topic this morning. Still that won't prevent me from posting the little pearls of wisdom (yeah, right) that buzz in my brain and prevent me from finally beating Tourette's Syndrome.

  • What's the big deal about that French woman getting a new mouth, chin and nose?. Cher has had those for years.
  • Lance Armstrong and Sheryl Crow are breaking up (it is being reported). I heard that since he retired all he did was follow her around the house and made her crazy with incessant questions. At least we'll be spared all those "eating Crow" jokes from now on. No word on who gets custody of the puppy.
  • I don't get the whole Mohammed cartoon protest thing. If people were going to go ape over a cartoon, you'd think it would be Tripping the Rift. And that's what separates us from the Muslim world, we have a sense of humor. If the Lebanese burn the Danish embassy, I think the Danes should throw bacon at the Lebanese embassy.
  • I'll miss Grampa Munster. You might also know him as Al Lewis.
  • Ben Roethlisberger still hasn't crossed that goal line. It's still good to see a kid from Findlay, OH make good though.
  • Watch yourself. Courtney Love is back on the streets.

That's it, kids. I need a nap. Prime Time football just wears me out.

No comments: