Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Sam the Meat Bandit (Part 2)

Do you remember Sam Dottore? He's the crafty criminal who stole a pot roast, then swiped a golf cart to make the 40 mile getaway to his home. Yes, of course, he's from Ohio!

The Man gave him 90 days for his lil caper.

At his sentencing, Sam said it was just stupidity, couldn't explain why he took someone else's golf cart and admitted to mixing alcohol with his psychiatric meds. Now that's a triple threat people.

Can you believe that good looking cat over there was subject to the vagaries of stupidity, drinking and self-medicating? Yeah, I know.

In his defense, it does look as if he wore one of his nicest flannel shirt to the sentencing hearing. That always makes a good impression on the Judge.

For Sam's sake, I hope he doesn't tell the fellow inmates he's in for stealing a frozen roast and a golf cart. That'll wind up making him someone's bitch for certain.

Better luck, Sam I Am. This one's for you. My apologies, Dr. Suess.


I do not like the frozen roast
I do not like it
Sam, I am
I do not like it in Medina
I do not like it in Carolina
I do not like it on a cart
I will not, can not, shop Super WalMart
I will not eat it on some breads
I will not mix it with my meds
I do not like it with a beer
I will not eat it on a pier
I will not like the state big house
That Judge is surely such a louse
3 months is unjustly unfair
Mayhaps an inmate will braid my hair
I will not, can not ever flee
With a golf cart to Sandusky
If I pull a stupid caper again
I'll be sure to bring a friend

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goddamnit, t2ed, I just read the comment you left on About Last Night about six degrees of James. You are like a breath of fresh air.

Bella said...

I golf cart and a pot roast. That is by far the strangest thing I've ever heard since the lady in Asia accidentally hacked her husbands head off when he snuck up behind as she was chopping wood and scared her. She turned around so fast and swung the axe and knocked his head off. She got capital punishment for that........

Angie T said...

I stole a golf cart once. I think they're still looking at me.

Now I'm going to have to go to About Last night to see what you wrote!

Angie T said...

Just got back. Couldn't stomach the scroll down to find your comment.

Anonymous said...

I went to grade school with Sam. The Dottores were one wild family!