Friday, February 10, 2006

Jesus, Mary & Aunt Jemima

I've told folks before that the crazy in Ohio isn't like the crazy in any other State. It goes to up to 11. And that's not just counting my relatives.

A couple in Beachwood, Ohio are selling a Jesus Pancake on eBay that they claim has the image of Christ on it. Use that Jesus Pancake link if you want to blow that picture up and take real good look for our Savior of Buckwheat & Maple Syrup.

This kind of crap even makes the news in Ohio. Not just the paper, the tv for crying out loud.

I don't see it. I mean I see a guy with a beard and eyes and a nose, but it looks like he's got some type of weird hat on his head.

Of course, I'm not very acquainted with divine visages in my breakfast foods. Or course, here's what another church has to say about it.



I think the real question is what kind of food would Jesus be likely to appear in? I don't think it would be any either deviled eggs or hot cross buns. Probably just a fish sandwich. Then he'd be combining the whole loaves and fishes thing.

Wow, we've gone from penises to Paris to Jesus in just one week. I'm so going to hell.

ead.

P.S. Thanks for all the nice things ya'll said about Paris.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Is it just me or does Jesus look stoned in that pancake?

kris said...

Now, Kim.

I agree. Wouldn't Jesus show up in oatmeal or something? OR MY WINE?

Angie T said...

I thought I saw the Mona Lisa in this bruise I had on my arm last week.

Diamond said...

I thought I was an imaginative person, but I guess I was wrong, because I just can't see it. Let me drop a hit of acid, and I'll come back later and check it out. LMAO