Friday, February 24, 2006

Now That's a Pecker

The Olympics are mercifully almost over. But today's curling match between the UK and US was interrupted.
If you're not familiar with curling, it involves janitorial services, bowling and ice.

Yes it was interrupted by a Golden Palace.com streaker wearing a rubber chicken. Check out that strategic placement. The crazy hat is a nice touch as well.

Now that the Winter Olympics are over (or almost over, I'm not watching/caring), what are we going to do with all those former AOL disks they've been using as medals?
  • skeet targets
  • coasters
  • ninja throwing stars
  • ring toss
  • spinning plates for a circus act
  • really dangly earrings
  • Little League "Sportsmanship" Award (only given to the complete spazzes)
  • drink tokens

3 comments:

Diamond said...

LMAO, but you know I'm gonna have nightmares about chickens now!!

Spinning Girl said...

laugh. riot.
I do not like those medals, they are too art-nouveau. I am more traditional, I think.

Anonymous said...

Is that a rubber chicken or are you just happy to see me?