Thursday, May 31, 2007

Another Blockbuster or She's Back

I'm ashamed to admit it, but when I was doing my big recap of the Summer Blockbusters, I missed one.

Ya'll remember the toughest superheroine of all? Of course I'm just talking 'bout Thong Girl. Lana Layonme has a very special, magical thong that allows her to fly, have superhuman strength and can fire laser beams from her ass.

That's right, Thong Girl 3: Revenge Of The Dark Widow is debuting in Nashville, TN at the the Watkins College Of Art and Design on June 9th and 10th. Two shows Saturday at 7 and 9 and a Sunday matinee at 3 for the kids. Admission for all showings is $5. The film is family friendly and contains no nudity or profane language or excessive violence.

Now I don't want to tell a big Nashville movie producer how to run his business, but Thong Girl 3 practically screams for another version with at least a little nudity. Maybe the DVD could have that version?

Even without the nudity, I'm betting this one breaks Spiderman's weekend opening record and kicks Shrek and that swishy pirate movie right in the ass. Or she could just shoot them with her laser beams.

5 comments:

Reigning Frog said...

Better a Thong GIRL superhero than a Thong MAN. Ew!

glenhweiss@comcast.net said...

Damn, Frog.... that was my NEXT movie. Now what am I gonna do? Glen Weiss (Director of TG3)

lattégirl said...

Or a Banana Hammock Man! Ewwwww!

Iwanski said...

Things just keep getting better and better.

Wicked H said...

A Thong, a thong...my Kingdom for a Thong!!!

Could be the theme song for the next one, no?