Thursday, May 17, 2007

Spelling Counts

A would be bank robber was caught in Waco, Texas after he handed a note fraught with grammar errors, sentence fragments and other mistakes to a teller.

His note?

Do as this note tells you to do. Don’t make me hurt no one. Cause if you do you will be this frist one I hurt. Just give me the money. Don’t give me no dye pack in it or any tracer in the money. Don’t be a fool and start any probelms. Don’t pull no alarms till I am out of here. Thank you have a nice day Merry Xmas 100's, 50s, 20s, 10s & 5's only. No 1s or change. Hurry up don’t be stalling me. I am not dumb. It only takes seconds.

It also only takes seconds to spell check.

Everyone knows the correct way to produce a note for this kind of caper is as follows:

Money in the bag, bitch. Or I blow your head off.

Sincerely,

Mr. B. Robber

P.S. Big bills only

4 comments:

Reigning Frog said...

Did Paris Hilton sihn this note for him?

Anonymous said...

The one word that had me laughing OUT LOUD was 'frist.' My oldest son's father uses that ALL the time. It's my biggest peeve, but I think HE wrote that note!

Iwanski said...

Reminds me of "Take the Money & Run" where Fielding robs the bank and the bank workers whether he wrote "I've got a gun" or "I've got a gub."

Chunks said...

Darwin Award candidate perhaps?