Friday, August 12, 2005

TO's Continued Assbaggery

As I was watching ESPN's SportCenter this morning, they were reporting on TO getting kicked out of practice for a week. My wife asked me why TO was on. And I yelled, literally yelled at the tv, "Because he's an ASSBAG!"

Why does this spoiled millionaire rile me so? Randy Moss doesn't enrage me this much. I don't know what it is about TO.

Here's the difference in the approach between the Coach Reid and TO. When Coach Reid was asked about the exchange that prompted him to eject TO, he said:

"I'll address him on Wednesday and that's between T.O. and myself," Reid said.

Owens, on the other hand, went on ESPN at halftime (with his agent of course) of last night's game and said that Reid told him to shut up.

"And I told him my name isn't Reid. My name is Owens. I'm not one of his kids. Don't tell me to shut up," Owens said.

My favorite part of the interview was when Chris Berman asked TO if he and Donovan McNabb could have still be successful together. While Dickclown Drew shook his head yes, TO instead said, "I don't think so and I'm just being honest." Oops, way to be on the same page boys.

Wow, it's hard to imagine someone getting sick of TO running his mouth, isn't it? Enjoy your time out, TO.

No comments: