Monday, August 15, 2005

Bill Clinton's Greatest Hits

Did you hear? Bill Clinton is putting out an album. Okay, it's not like it's him singing or not, but it's a collection of some of his favorite songs.

Here's some songs I'm betting we won't see on the album.
  • Devil With a Blue Dress On (Mitch Ryder & the Detroit Wheels)
  • Have a Cigar (Pink Floyd)
  • Three Times a Lady (Lionel Richie)
  • Super Freak (Rick James)
  • We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off (Jermaine Stewart)
  • I'm Ready (Muddy Waters)
  • Psychobilly Freakout (Reverand Horton Heat)
  • Does Your Mother Know (Abba)
  • Bad to the Bone (George Thorogood)
  • Blowin' in the Wind (Bob Dylan)
  • I Touch Myself (Divynyls)
  • Hate Myself For Loving You (Joan Jett)
  • I Saw Her Standing There (The Beatles)

I'm sure there are others, but this was just off the top of my head.

Go nuts, kids.

1 comment:

t2ed said...

Marty, I can't remember that one because "Love Shack" takes up too much room in my head.

I know they did "Roam" which is pretty appropriate as well!