Here's some songs I'm betting we won't see on the album.
- Devil With a Blue Dress On (Mitch Ryder & the Detroit Wheels)
- Have a Cigar (Pink Floyd)
- Three Times a Lady (Lionel Richie)
- Super Freak (Rick James)
- We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off (Jermaine Stewart)
- I'm Ready (Muddy Waters)
- Psychobilly Freakout (Reverand Horton Heat)
- Does Your Mother Know (Abba)
- Bad to the Bone (George Thorogood)
- Blowin' in the Wind (Bob Dylan)
- I Touch Myself (Divynyls)
- Hate Myself For Loving You (Joan Jett)
- I Saw Her Standing There (The Beatles)
I'm sure there are others, but this was just off the top of my head.
Go nuts, kids.