Friday, January 27, 2006

Unanswered Questions

I slept like crap last night. I think it's because I have a lot of unanswered questions buzzing in my brain.
  • Is this the best idea we can come up with to fight Avian flu?
  • Will the merger of Pixar and Disney be called Dixar?
  • Why does Google cooperate with the Chinese government on censorship but not the US government on search engine data? Is the US gov't more evil than the Chinese gov't? Did we run over some kids with tanks that I don't remember?
  • Why couldn't it have been Sean Penn? Or even better Yoko Ono?
  • Is it possible that Ron Artest and Terrell Owens could die in a lover's suicide pact?
  • Will Celebrity Mammograms be green lighted as a summer replacement series?
  • Is there a football game coming up? Because I'm not hearing enough about Jerome Bettis. And his Mom & Dad.
  • Will someone pick up Arrested Development for crying out loud?
  • If Brokeback Mountain featured female cowpokes, would it have won as many awards?
  • If Oprah's feelings are hurt, does she not cash the checks?

Sorry about all the randomness lately. I just can't seem to stay on topic. But then there is no off position on the genius switch. Yeah, right.

3 comments:

Angie T said...

You are a genius and Oprah is a bitch.

kris said...

Seriously, I hope you share these things with your wife. This should make her want to make out with you.

Anonymous said...

I can answer the Google question: because they want to take over the world, and they've already conquered the US. Evil. Like the fruits of the devil, they are. Thanks for blogging!