Thursday, January 19, 2006

Red Carpet Moments

I'll admit to watching the Golden Globes last Monday. Especially when Drew Barrymore was on. And it was so lame on tv that despite the power of TIVO, we were sucked in to some of the red carpet shows.

But did anyone see Scarlet Johansson get felt up by the gay guy on ETV? I completely missed this but was doing a lot of flipping, cursing, and more flipping. Did this really happen?

And Ryan Secrest hosting reminded me of my new favorite joke courtesy of David Letterman.

Which of these things is not like the other?
a) a drill
b) a hammer
c) a screwdriver
d) Ryan Secrest

Answer: It's a trick question. They're all tools.

1 comment:

Kate the Peon said...

Isaac Mizrahi did, indeed, feel up SJ. He kind of squeezed just barely under her left boob (right tit as we look at the screen) a few times. She looked shocked but not offended; I was a bit appalled.

Of course, the arguement could be made that her tits got in his way...