Thursday, October 20, 2005

Vinnifer Lives


It's good to know that some people can get on with their life and periodically the funny man (not the pretty one) can get the girl.

People magazine has published pictures in its latest issue of Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston mashing. Yup, I swiped it for you right over there. Isn't the interweb powerful and wonderful?

Wonder how Vince and Brad will get along the next time they make a movie together like in Mr. & Mrs. Smith? I hope he called and asked first. "Dude, will it freak you if I call your ex?"

And that's going to have to hold you for a while, kids. The wife and I are headed to Jamaica to help in the Hurricane Wilma Relief Efforts. Luckily, we'll be using this place as the base of operations. Ah, the power of the interweb to find travel deals. Be good to each other.

3 comments:

Angie T said...

say it ain't so, flack!

I thought Vince loved me. . .

Kim said...

Vince is hot! Jenn is so lucky.

Are you really off to Jamaica? How fun! Hope you and the wife have a wonderful time!

kris said...

Angela, there is enough room in that frat boy body to love all of us . . .

Come back soon, Fred.

vsmyho - come on, that's a funny word verif.

"Vere ez my ho?" asked the count.