Monday, September 12, 2005

Who is the Third?

It always happens in threes. By that, I mean celebrity deaths.

First Gilligan, then Rehnquist, now Gatemouth Brown bites it.

Clarence (aka Gatemouth) was an awesome Blues guitarist who also played some Cajun music.

Wait a minute, Chris Schenkel just went?

So now that's 4 deaths and that shoots my theory all to hell. Unless I missed two and there are really 6, because this says that Henry Luce III, the son of the founder of Time also went. That's pretty obscure in my book though.

Sorry for all the doom and gloom on a Monday. At least there's football tonight.

7 comments:

kris said...

Cripes that's a lot of people. Next thing you know Bob Hope'll go.

Kim said...

Um, Kris...I hate to be the one to break it to you but...Bob's dead.

T - Gatemouth and Schenkel don't really count individually. I think together they equal one.

t2ed said...

I thought just Bob Hope's career was dead. Kind of like Abe Vigoda.

kris said...

No way. I just saw him perform at a UFO show for the troops last week.

t2ed said...

Haven't those poor troops suffered enough?

I gotta tell ya...

Kim said...

Hey! What's wrong with Abe Vigoda?

t2ed said...

Abe Vigoda isn't dead. He just looks that way.

Word Verification: gainyoks

Used in a sentence: I kicked him right in the gainyoks.