Thursday, September 29, 2005

So This Deer Runs Out In Front Of Me....

Hat's off the to the Jacksonville Times-Union for this little gem. Go ahead, I'll wait. Hurry back.

Ambulance, check. Stethoscope, check. Latex gloves, check. Pager, check. Mohawk? Oooh, that's going to make the doctor's disguise a little less credible.

I know exactly why he used the IV and defibrillator on the deer. He hit it and was trying to
resuscitate it. I knew there were too many medical shows on tv and this proves it. Do you think he tried to make the deer sign a waiver. I wonder if there's a little hoof print on some paperwork in the back of the ambulance.

Quote of the story: "It was a little like the Duke boys out there, I understand."

I don't know. If you steal an ambulance, have a deer in the back, are wearing a mohawk and drive through a ditch, does that automatically get you a trip to the psychiatric hospital for evaluation?

No comments: