Thursday, September 22, 2005

Not Just Banging His Gavel

The trial began in the case of former Judge Donald Thompson. You don't remember Judge Thompson? He's the judge who is accused of exposing himself in his courtroom and masturbating with penis pump during two murder trials and a civil trial in 2003.

I guess now we know why Justice is blind.

I'll admit to being a little naive about masturbating in public places, but in a court room? With all that legal mumbo jumbo going on? Unless Latin turns you on, I can't imagine that doesn't disrupt your concentration. But then I'll also confess that my knowledge of penis pumps is limited to what I learned from the first Austin Powers movie. I really didn't think a penis pump was a sex toy, but I'm sure the jurors will be on the edge of their seat for that determination.

Quote of the story: "this defendant committed the same crime over and over and over again."

C'mon, three times? Not if he's 58 years old. If he's 18, I might buy that story.

Second best quote of the story: "prosecutors can admit a photo they say will be used by a witness to identify Thompson's penis."

Umm, that's definitely a line up I don't ever want to see. Can you describe the defendant? Umm, short, bald and pointing a bit to the left.

Can you read that back? Slowly, please, slowly. Okay, enough bawdy talk today, kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obviously, not master of his domain.