Friday, September 30, 2005

Doing It For My Country

I have this theory that the Playstation 2 is really a time machine. Because I swear that I can play Madden Football 2006 and an hour is gone in about 2 seconds. Staff meetings, on the other hand, seem to have exactly the opposite effect.

Anyway, our military has begun to use technology to keep our boys and girls out of harm's way.

I figure it's only a matter of time before I get my call up. I always knew that when I was using my video game console to save the world, that one day I'd be spreading democracy.

Quote of the story: "Those PlayStation 2s really do the trick."

I'm not wasting time and playing the only game in which the Detroit Lions have a chance to go to the Super Bowl, I'm doing it for my country. Call me up, sir!

No comments: