Tuesday, September 27, 2005

This Just In

It turns out that hurricanes aren't caused by global warming at all, they're caused by the Japanese mafia (the Yakuza, I believe) using a Russian electromagnetic generator.

Hey, I'm not making this up, it's some crazy weatherman named Scott Stevens of KPVI-TV in Pocatello, Idaho. It may come as no surprise that the TV station has asked Scott to take a little time out.

I'll guess this explains why ol' Scotty predicted a rain of frogs and locusts last week. If you'd like a little more of the crazy, you can check out Scott's official site. Lots of pix of clouds with arrows, but I couldn't find any mafia anywhere.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Why does he have to be from Idaho? Why?!

t2ed said...

All the crazies are from Idaho. It's a well known fact. In fact, the state slogan is "Spuds & Nuts."

Angie T said...

My crazy grandma (God rest her soul) told me something like this years ago.

What is it with weathermen anyway? On the Peoria, Il station back in the day they had this guy named Hoolie who was wasted for every broadcast. He would stand there with his eyes closed and sway will reciting the weather.

Nice blog!

t2ed said...

I think having to stand in front of that weather map drives you to drink. Of course if my name was Hoolie, I might drink anyway.

Thanks for reading!

Anonymous said...

Hey... my brother was a weatherman.

(come to think of it, that explains a lot!)