Friday, September 02, 2005

Keeping It Light

I'm sure many people have seen the devastation they are running constantly on the network news. So I'm not going to contribute to the continued downer feeling.

But did they really have to interview the 400 pound woman who was complaining about not eating for days? Someone else at a major news organization had to have been giggling too. I'm so going to hell, but then I already had a front row seat.

I also keep yelling at the tv, "Why don't you give them a sandwich, Brian? You look pretty well fed." Maybe if all the news crews had also taken snacks and water, things wouldn't be so bleak.

Give till it hurts, kids.

And the price of crude oil isn't what's contributing to the high gas prices, it's THE OIL MAN fucking us all without lubricant. I'm going to be sure to ride my bike to the inconvenience store this weekend if I need a beer run.

2 comments:

kris said...

holy crap. even in times of despair the spammers are still hard at work.

you go, ipoder. you go.

t2ed said...

And now I want to whack free Ipod's comment, but then no one will get your comment, kris.

Ah the conundrum of post-reality editing. Spam never takes a holiday.