Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Top Ten Least Popular Candy Hearts

Since we're into the home stretch, here's another lil tidbit for ya'll.

The Top Ten Least Popular Candy Hearts:

10. DO YOU LIKE ME OR DO YOU LIKE ME LIKE ME

9. HAIRY BACK

8. WAY NEEDY

7. BE MY INTERN

6. YOU HAD ME AT WASSUP

5. BI-POLAR

4. TASTES LIKE CHICKEN

3. STALKING U

2. U R A DORK

1. I SPEND 12 HOURS A DAY WIRITING THESE STUPID SAYINGS AND SHE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT OUR FEELINGS.

Also, I did find out from the American Film Institute that the three most romantic movies of all time were judged to be Dr. Zhivago, Gone With the Wind and Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Be careful with the love hangover, kids.

4 comments:

Reigning Frog said...

How about a "Can I sext message you?" special edition candy heart by Lindsay Ho-Han?

Anonymous said...

I went that candy heart site and got a good one for my friend with Shingles: Herpe's Sucks, You Can Have It!

She actually DID think it was funny. I didn't mention she only had Herpe's Zoster, a form of chicken pox that causes the shingles!

Iwanski said...

genius

Elsa said...

I've got one that gals can put on their hearts for their man - "Let's start a conversation" (which is Hillary Clinton's slogan). I'm sure the men would just LOVE that one.