Tuesday, February 20, 2007

This Just In

I don't know if you've heard, but Anna Nicole Smith is still dead!

Seriously, I don't know why there's such a conspiracy. The media just won't cover this topic. I can't take it anymore. I can't never hardly not turn on a tv and not find any coverage at all about Anna Nicole and her alleged death. Pacifically, I need to know:
  • everyone she slept with
  • what was in her suitcase at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel
  • did her death room at the Hard Rock Hotel really include an orange corduroy couch, a mini-bar stocked with lubricant and glow-in-the-dark condoms, and a leopard-print ironing board
  • can I get that room on Friday
  • why she dresses as a clown
  • what is her baby's blood type
  • what is her baby's daddy's blood type
  • why did the Kennedy administration order her killed
  • where did she want to be buried
  • was she ever sober on camera
  • was she really that dumb
  • what was her favorite ice cream
  • did she reject the name Whitetrashina for her daughter
  • is stripping really the best way to meet wealthy, elderly men
  • how hard is it to force yourself to have sex with wealthy, elderly men
  • what was her stripper name
  • how much weight did she lose

I have to know why the media won't cover this story.

And I know she had weight trouble in the past, but when I heard the court was having hearings on her remains, that hardly seemed respectful. She might have gained some of that weight back, but surely she wasn't big enough to hold court on her. I know they don't know what to do with her body, but using it hold the hearing on doesn't seem very nice. Sure that nice Bahamian minister wanted to hug her and apparently prospective, alleged fathers certainly had plenty of access, but having court cases on her doesn't seem right.

What? Oh, nevermind then.

I gotta go rent Naked Gun 33 1/3 and look for clues.

3 comments:

Reigning Frog said...

I think Bobby Trendy knows more than he's saying. Look for him on Geraldo.

Anonymous said...

Maybe they should do interviews with those who were around her. Duh. I should write a letter, then they may consider it.

Spinning Girl said...

I really hate how the media leaves us out of the loop on major developments like this.