Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Who's Sorry Now?

This just in.....TO is sorry. He's apoligizing to the fans, the coach, the owner and Donovan McNabb. You know, the guy who's supposed to throw him the ball.

I'll bet he's really sorry, however, about missing out on $800,000 in salary for the 4 games he's suspended. Oh, and possibly having to fork over 1.8 million of his signing bonus. I know that would make me sorry.

I'm just glad he read his prepared statement with his weasely agent, Drew Rosenhaus, at his side. Nothing says sincerity in an apology like the warm, basking, remora-like face of your agent at your side. All is forgiven, TO. Just him the damn ball.

Strangely, the Eagles were unmoved and haven't changed their position about kicking TO off the team. Good for you, Eagles. Stick to your guns. It's probably onlya matter of time before TO is a Raider anyway.

3 comments:

Angie T said...

The ego is a dangerous thing. This situation almost wants to make me start reading the drama in the sports pages. Almost.

Also, added 'assbag' to my cadre of insults. Thanks. I always like to change it up a bit.

kris said...

I wish they'd drop him and no one would pick him up and he'd have to go sell icees on the set of Desperate Housewives like Joey Buttafuoco.

t2ed said...

If there was no TO, who would I have to hate?

It's only a matter of time before some other team picks him up. There are people who will put up with his shit.