Monday, November 28, 2005

Thanks for the Giving

It's official. Assbag (aka T.O.) isn't going to play the rest of the year after the arbitrator upheld the Eagles actions concerning their wayward wide receiver. So TO sits for the remainder of the year. Man, I'm thankful we won't have to hear TO run his jib anymore.

And Gene Upshaw, nice move dismissing arbitrator Richard Bloch (who made the decision in the TO hearing) from the pool of NFLPA arbitrators. Classy. Yup in true sour grapes fashion after losing the case, the players union won't let Bloch rule on any more matters. I'm thankful I don't work for Gene Upshaw who fires anyone who rules against him.

I'm also thankful that Nick Lachey is a free man. Yes, the stars of Newlyweds, Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey have officially separated. It just proves that a man will eventually tire of a stupid woman no matter how big her boobs are. I confess to watching Newlyweds and thinking that Nick was a saint to put up with that bubblehead. And you know its serious because the split was made in a joint statement by their publicists. Ah, true love. No word on the rumors that the split was over an argument about Jessica attending medical school. I can't wait to start selling my "Nick is Free" t-shirts online.

4 comments:

Kim said...

a.) Did you hear Jerry Jones imply that he was interested in TO? I think if someone could keep TO in line it would be Parcells but I'd hate for him to go to the Cowgirls.

b.) I like Jessica Simpson! So MMMM! (<---that's me sticking my tongue out at you)

c.) I see Mariucci getting his walking papers. I like him too. It's not his fault the Lions are a crappy ass team.

kris said...

I had a witty comment until I read that Kim likes Jessica Simpson. I now can't see to type through my tears.

Angie T said...

Now Jessica Simpson is free to date her dad.

Ahhhhh. True love always wins out in the end.

t2ed said...

Kim not only likes Jessica Simpson, but she got Steve Mariucci fired!

Can't you use your powers for good?

Yes, angelatee, Old Man Simpson is waaaay creepy.