Friday, November 11, 2005

Shocked to Find Gambling in Casablanca

In the most obvious headline ever: Students Busted for Having Sex While on Field Trip.

Why? Because they can. Duh. Man, I wish I'd have thought of that in high school. Who knew you could get laid by joining the Naval ROTC?

Quote of the story: “Sex during a field trip?” says SWHS student David Ramirez. “It’s real shocking."

Yup, unsupervised high school students wanting to have sex. No mere mortal could have seen that one coming.

In their defense, because they're in the Naval ROTC, they were seamen. If I ran the military, they'd all get medals. Maybe the Blue Ball of Honor?

Okay, I'll stop it now.

2 comments:

Angie T said...

I forgot to compliment you on your own headline writing by the way. You're quite good.

And you're also quite prolific! I was coming back to comment on the lesbians! Jeez! But here I have the chance to share the story a friend told me. Her pal in junior (yes, junior) high once got um, fingered under the table during a science lab. In Peoria, Ill. they don't need no field trip to get it on.

kris said...

Angela's right. Nothing for a week, and now we can't keep up with all these posts!

I'm pretty sure SWHS student David Ramirez is that kid with three eyes, a two-foot hump, and no iPod. Of course he finds it shocking.

In other news, TO is an assbag.