Thursday, November 17, 2005

Ralph & Jesse: Together Again

Despite all of TO's continued assbaggery, some new shitheads have weighed in on the issue. Both Ralph Nader and Jesse Jackson have issued statements against the Eagles decision to not play TO the remainder of the year.

It's good to see that we've cured cancer, eliminated racism and made all products safe so that we can focus on this truly important issue to all mankind.

And if you're in Philadelphia, PA today (Friday 11/18) and near the airport, please drop by the Marriott hotel where they'll be holding TO's grievance hearing. Look for either TO, Jesse or tv cameras because they're always together.

I hereby promise that if anyone who reads this blog drops by the hearing and disrupts it with cries of "ASSBAG," I'll personally send $100. Of course, I'll need a little verification of the shenanigan, but I'm betting anyone yelling ASSBAG at TO will make the news.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ralph Nader?! I'm so confused.

If I were anywhere near Philly I would definately go and yell assbag for you.