Monday, November 14, 2005

Lost on Appeal

A 24 year old woman in Norway has lost her appeal that she did not rape a man while he was asleep.

In a courtroom that was surely packed with gigglers, the man asserted that while he was asleep, the woman had performed oral sex on him without his consent. I thought it was impossible to not consent to oral sex when you're asleep. I mean that bad boy has a mind of it's own even when we men are awake. Asleep, forget about it.

And I think we all owe this man a round of applause because he obviously possesses willpower far beyond that of normal men. "Hey, hey, what's going on here? Cut that out. Stop it! I am an unwilling victim a forcible blow job. I asked you to stop that, Miss. That's it, I won't lay still for this any longer."

While there has been no decision on the length of the woman's sentence (I'll skip the obvious joke about 6 inches here), she has been offered an internship with Bill Clinton.

Thanks and goodnight, ladies and germs. Blogger audiences are the greatest audiences in the world. Remember to tip you bartenders and waitstaff. You're beautiful.

No comments: