After six years of marriage and the release of one son, Hudson's publicist, Brad Cafarelli.
confirmed that Kate and Chris are separated.
While it's great to make your publicist take the heat when you make your announcement, Bad Brad really didn't offer any details for the split.
So I've got to make them up here. Feel free to play along at home kids.
Kate really is hard to handle now
- Chris' self-indulgent guitar solos
- Kate's steadfast refusal to shake her moneymaker
- Chris' insistence on spelling Crowes with the superfluous "e"
- Rich Robinson would not move out of basement
- Kate did not, in fact, talk to angels
- Chris saw Me, You & Dupree
No word on whether Kate and her new co-star Matthew McConaughey in the upcoming movie Fool's Gold are re-uniting in more ways that one. If so, I'll bet Chris will be jealous again.
When you strike comedy gold by pairing Kate and Matt in the critically acclaimed How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, it's easty to understand they'd go back to the well on that one.