Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Worthless Narcissist Crap

I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Wino was nice enough to include two of my little "episodes" in her Best of 2005 list in the Humor and Sports Categories. Thanks for the inclusion.

The two selected entries are:

Rudi in the Sky With Santa

Wie, Wie, Wie All the Way Home

Obviously, there was no scientific voting and no accounting firm audited the results. I think it's mostly just the matter of having smart ass headlines. This is also the reason the NY Post is woefully unappreciated as great literature. But then most of it is fictional.

And in my defense, none my TO rants are included in the Sports category. Of course, I'm not sure a stream of consciousness about how TO is an assbag really counts as a post about sports.

If you want to read some good stuff and not just my early morning ramblings, head over there for some enlightened discourse.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Actually, many would argue that stream of consciousness rants about TO being an assbag are the true pinnacle of sports commentary. Finding new ways to state the obvious is not the mere child's play that the non-sports world may believe. Finding ways to describe TO's assbagginess is a noble calling!

You may blame Kris for my visit to your blog, by the way. It's awesome here...can I move in?