Thursday, December 22, 2005

Where is Trophy Wife Barbie?


I know we're all supposed to be culturally tolerant, diverse and appreciate opposing viewpoints.

But seriously, wtf. Which doll would you rather play with?

That's Fulla the Muslim doll who is Barbie's counterpart in the Muslim world and is supposed to be the fastest selling toy in the Middle East. Seriously, I'm not making this up.

My guess is that the Xbox 360 can't be found in the Middle East either. So in that sense, we're all alike after all.

Is Fulla also getting a Malibu Dream House, a sports car, or the take along case. If I were Ken, I'd be worried about what's under than burka.

Hope Santa brings you what you want, kids. Even if it is a Fulla doll.

1 comment:

Spinning Girl said...

You know that those clothes are coming right off, just like every other Barbie's. It's human nature.

Why did Barbie have a bare ass while Ken had sealed-on underwear? What message does this send?

I hate dolls!

See my post on dolls if you are interested. It's in my "Best of" sidebar under "Hey Doll".

Your blog ROCKS!