Thursday, August 16, 2007

These Shoes Are Made For Walking

I know they have distressed jeans, distressed hats and even faux distressed sweatshirts.

They need to start selling distressed Air Jordans. While my new kicks are swell, they look too new.

I want some shoes that look like His Airness has already played in them.

And I'd like to have them already be broken in. Cause if you're running errands in blinding white shoes, you really ought to be wearing black socks up to your knees and plaid shorts hiked up to your nipples. That's always a good look. Even better if you're an older gentleman.

Is there a good way to break in shoes that doesn't require breaking your feets? I usually just wear them around the house. I don't understand how sitting around watching tv breaks in shoes, but that usually works for me.

2 comments:

Reigning Frog said...

The queen of beauty products recommends rubbing a bar of Irish Spring around the white parts just a tad. It will add some "grass stains" but will also (ironically) attract dirt, soften the leather and make your feet smell like leprechauns.

Unknown said...

Yeah!!..i agree with your comments and i prefer wearing my nike shoes for walking and i feel more comfortable..