You might think it's all fun and games to drive Big Tony's former ride. But there are some quirks to the vehicle:
- CD stops before completion of any Journey song
- Interior smells of cigar smoke
- Driving a former Mob Boss's car is probable cause so you're going to need good truck accident lawyer to get you out of all those scrapes with the Jersey Polices
- Trunk smells like corpse and has mysterious "mud stains"
- Some bullet holes in driver's rear quarter panel
- Plenty of head room for the girls from the Bada Bing
- Numerous spaghetti sauce stains on upholstery
- Various bullet casings under carpeting
- Car shimmies when going faster than 90 from when he ran that guy down
- Shotgun blasts in ceiling are not technically an after market "moon roof"
- Trunk can be opened from the inside
- Explosive devices occasionally discovered underneath chassis
- Pieces of Phil Leotardo's brain stuck in tread of right front tire
- A.J. will consistently ask to borrow it
- Steering wheel doesn't feel right without a pinky ring
Head over and get bidding kids. I want to cruise down to the Stone Pony in style.