Wednesday, April 19, 2006

TomKat Delivers Lil' Kitten

In case you missed it, Tom & Katie pulled the ultimate PR coup. They delivered their litter before Brangelina and the premiere of Mission Impossible 3. Still think this wasn't planned?

They've named the anklebiter Suri. While it's being widely reported in the media that Suri means either Princess (in Hebrew) or red rose (in Persian), they're all getting it wrong.

Suri means "crazy" in Wookie.

If karma is the harsh mistress I expect her to be, Katie will be up and around and silently suffering from postpartum depression in no time.

For Suri's sake, let's hope her parents' height and talent are recessive genes. Ah, they'll be separated before Suri is potty trained anyway. With any luck, that'll minimize the damage they can do to her. Pray for boarding school, Suri.

9 comments:

kris said...

And on the same day that Brooke Shields delivered.

{insert maniacal laughter here.}

As Ronald McD is rumored to say, I'm lovin' it.

Angie T said...

I heard Tom is to eat the placenta.

Soon Jessica Simpson will be carrying her father's child, I'll bet.

Elsa said...

All this TomKat stuff is just crazy - Tom Cruise is just weird. And I hope Katie doesn't suffer from postpartum depression since Tom will just have to tell her it doesn't exist.

M said...

Brooke Shields vs. Katie Holmes...

Who's gonna get more post-partum-y?

t2ed said...

And I read somewhere that it's estimated that between 25 to 50% of all moms get some postpartum symptoms.

That'll be a great confab with Tom (who has studied psychology) tell her that the symptoms don't exist. Don't be glib, Katie.

Angie T said...

That's real nice how everyone is ignoring me on this blog.

I won't go away!

t2ed said...

We can't ignore you. We can't even hope to contain you.

Sorry, that's a lame sports quote that's stuck in my head for some reason.

I am, however, trying to ignore Superlong who is comment spamming me with penis enlargement stuff though. I may have to go to the comment verfication again, kids.

Kim said...

I have postpartum and I haven't even had a kid. I'm just doing it for the drugs.

Angie T said...

Send superlong my way!