Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Curse You, Ben & Jerry

It's officially over for a lot of people. Ben and Jerry are releasing a new flavor of ice cream.

Black and Tan

I wish I were making it up, but it's true. Beer flavored ice cream.

I think I'm going to need to buy a bigger belt. Better yet, just completely give in and switch to sweat pants.

Can wine flavored cream be far behind?

Here are some other ideas for flavors to let us combine some of our favorite vices:

  • Bacon Bomb
  • Merlot Moo
  • Screwdriver Swirl (powered by Absolut)
  • Gin & Cream
  • Drunky Monkey (Banana Rum flavored, of course)
  • Coors Cream
  • Zinfandel Zoom
  • Budweiser Brickle
  • Rooty Tooty Reisling
  • Super Margarita Man
  • Mary's Bloody Bomb Pop
  • Pina Colada Pop
  • Rum & Cokesicle
  • Lick-a-Labatt's
  • Melting Molson Moments

Feel free to submit your own great flavors, kids!

5 comments:

Iwanski said...

How about Cold .45?

(OK, that one was pretty bad)

Hey, your blog is hilarious. 99th percentile type hilarious.

I will definitely come back and check it out again.

Elsa said...

I like your ideas! I can't wait to try Black & Tan. My favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor is Dublin Mudslide.

I think B&J should come out with the following:

Martini Melt

Coffee Cocktail

Absolute Banana Split

Coolers & Cream

t2ed said...

Elsa, I can see Martini Melt now with lil bits o' olive in it.

I too have discovered Dublin Mudslide and it is fab-ulicious!

Angie T said...

I love their Caramel Sutra flavor. Take that, throw in a handful of Midol and I'm ready to deal with that certain time of the month.

Kim said...

Mmm...Budweiser ice cream...drool.