- child molestation on Diff'rent Strokes
- alcoholism on Family Ties (a two parter with Tom Hanks no less)
- sexual assault on Facts of Life
- Alyssa Milano finally hitting puberty on Who's the Boss
Nothing says 22 minutes of comedy like molestation, alcoholism and assault. Boring educational value added to what would otherwise be an almost entirely entertaining program. That's why they just started to use the old Wheel of Morality with the Animaniacs.
To work off all that mindless tv, go get some exercise. Luckily for the Wife and I, were going to participate in an Organized Pet Activity this weekend. I know. We're going to Strut our Mutt. Well, mutts. I wonder what the over and under for chaos is at the event.
I'm figuring there's a chance for:
- dog fight
- poop incident
- leash break and/or escape
- refusal to Strut
- barking, jumping, peeing on strangers (both hounds are a triple threat)
Luckily, after organized dog walking, there's NHL Finals on both Saturday and Sunday. Bless you NBC for moving the games up. Just hope the results are a repeat of last year.
Enjoy the weekend, kids.