Thursday, November 09, 2006

My Haiku

I'm not sure I've got the power or prosaic skills to keep this up or I'd have called it Weekly Haiku.

But after a recent visit to Tar-jay, I couldn't take it anymore.


After Hallowe'en
Trees and lights are on display
God damn retailers.


I am emotionally unprepared for the Yule season. But seeing snowflake decorations while you're still raking the damn leaves should be against the law. Maybe the Dems can take care of this now that they're in charge.

Just wait till they start ringing those fucking bells! Bah, humbug. And it's only November 9th.
There's also going to be a new Shrek Xmas special. I don't know how good it will be, but maybe it'll give Rudolph and A Christmas Story a run for their money.

1 comment:

SarahReznor said...

I'm all ready for it but it wont do me any good... except if I decide to risk life and limb in the Christian quarter...!