How would you like to get a request for a meet and greet with Charles Manson? Talk about an offer you can't refuse. I've got a feeling that's going to put you off the prison chow quicker than any diet pills will.
What kind of music do you think Charles Manson writes? Nothing but love songs I'll bet.
We'll you're lucky enough to know this intrepid reporter. Because I snuck into the Corcoran penal facility and recovered the sheet music from Charles Manson's cell.
Here are the songs that will be one Chucky's first album.
- You've Lost That Killing Feeling
- Oops, I Killed Her Again
- They're Coming to Take Me Away
- Jailhouse Rock
- We Are Family
- Killa's Paradise
- The Wind Beneath My Prison Jumpsuit
- My Killin' [Always Gonna Get It]
- Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
- I Will Always Stab You
- Semi Shortened Life
- Baby Got Whacked
- I Believe I Can Die
- My Heart Will Not Go On
- To All the Girls I've Killed Before
- Killin' Me Not So Softly
- Helter Skelter
Obviously, that's going to be a box set.