Luckily, this reporter has a deep cover, double top secret insider mole in the Los Angeles County Superior Court. As far as you know. While California is a No Fault Divorce state ("no fault" is a legal term meaning it's the other one's fault), Lucky Liz's Petition for Divorce sheds quite a bit of light on the couple's relationship.
And you don't have to pour all over the legalese, because here are the Top Ten Reasons Barry Bonds is Getting Divorced.
9) Bobby Bonilla won't get off the couch
8) Bobby's irrational anger when fat burner supplement failed to lose head fat
7) 'Roid rage whenever Barry misses "his stories"
6) Barry refuses to enter any room in the house before public address announcer introduces him
5) Since alleged steroid use, Barry isn't exactly swinging a big bat (if you know what I mean)
4) Will Rogers never met Barry Bonds
3) Pine tar all over the bathroom
2) There is no I in team, but there is in dick.
1) Since retirement, he's around all the time
The good news? He's going to be single again ladies. And probably needing conjugal visits when that alleged perjury case finally goes to trial.