Monday, October 23, 2006

Searching in All the Wrong Places

Someone I know has renounced the seduction that is Site Meter. I, however, have an addiction that needs no cure. If loving Site Meter is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Without SiteMeter, how would I know that I'm first in this, the best search ever?


Now, I don't know who is looking for this type of very important interweb information. But that some poor bastard was looking for info on Carey Lowell's hair and instead found my stupid post makes me very, very happy.

No, he didn't leave a comment. Sniff. But I know it was Richard Gere.
Unfortunately, I'm way down the list in this search:


At least I've got something to work for. But if you're using the interweb to figure out how to fondle breasts, you've probably got some learning to do. Try kissing a girl first, Trekkie.
And no, all my posts aren't about boobies. It just seems that way sometimes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wordpress has a sucky tracker. I deal with it, but am used to better. I gots ta have my privacy!