Friday, June 17, 2005

Dance Revolution

I really can't believe this, but it's true. The number one most watched television show last week was ABC's "Dancing with the Stars." It's ratings were even higher than for the NBA finals.

Now, I love a trainwreck as much as anyone. I'll confess to watching some of the Anna Nicole Smith show. That's because men love boobies and TIVO is a powerful drug.

But ballroom dancing with c-list stars? The only people only the show you know are Evander Holyfield and the catalog guy from Seinfeld.

J. Peterman, how could you sink so low?

Wake up, America. Rent the Sopranos or Arrested Development and watch a good show for crying out loud. Ride a bike, go for a walk, play golf, or go actually dance yourself.

For the love of God don't watch this shit.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Ahem, but Mr. Joey McIntyre is on that show and I've loved him since I was 10 years old.

Anonymous said...

I see you've had issues with DWTS since its inception. This explains some of your more recent posts. Lucky for you there are other things to watch on Monday night. Hang tough.