Thursday, March 03, 2005

Holy Cannoli

Finally finished watching the first episode of The Amazing Race last night thanks to the magical powers of Tivo -- device of the gods. I do not know why watching strangers get lost, mangle foreign languages (and often English), and the randomness of which cab you pick often determining the outcome of the race is so entertaining to me.

Anyway, it's been determined that I do an awesome impression of Rob (of Amber & Rob from Survivor). Typically, I've only done a little riff on Rob talking about Amber's physical assets. If you don't remember this discussion from one of the Survivor seasons, it went a little something like this:

"I don't know if she's playin' me or I'm playin' her, but that Ambuh's got a smokin' ass."

It's hard to relate via typing only as this is really a performance piece. He sounds a bit like Elmer Fudd and I incorporate that into my impression.

Anyway, during a leg of the race, there are two zip lines that the contestants have to swing down over a ravine. During his, Rob yells out "Holy Cannoli!"

That's definitely going into the act.

No comments: