And while I don't want to influence your vote, I picked the one that looks most like a
But what the swell Department of Motor Vehicles (motto: Some Days the Line Never Moves At All) forgot to include was a vote for that little slogan that goes on the bottom of the license plate.
So I helpfully submitted a list of possibilities for them to choose from:
- Land of Letterman
- At Least It's Not Iowa
- Jesus It's Flat Here
- That Smell Is Terra Haute
- We Really, Really Like Basketball
- Hoosier Momma?
- Don't Try Telling Us What Time It Is
- Driving 500 Miles in a Circle Doesn't Make a Lot of Sense, Does It?
- At Least We Don't Have to Worry About Ron Artest Anymore
- We Apologize for Gary
- Where Kentuckians Come to Drink
- It's So Windy Here Because Ohio Sucks
- Try Our Drive Through Liquor Stores
- If You Can Read This, You're Not From Evansville
- Peyton's Place
Feel free to play along at home, kids.