Wednesday, January 18, 2006

This Game is Killing Me

I'm still worn out from last weekend's football games. I'll admit to having a financial incentive toward a game or two. But you'll never take me alive, Copper.

During the Steelers-Colts game when Jerome Bettis fumbled at the 2 yard line, I'll admit that I screamed "OH MY GOD" at the top of my lungs.

Glad the wife wasn't in the house then or I'd have been scolded big time. When I yell loud enough that the neighbors can hear it, she gets embarrassed. Especially when it's things like, "TACKLE HIS DICK," "RUN, FUCKER, RUN" and "CRACKER, PLEASE." I'm sure the neighbors think I'm nuts. That's why I always tell them it's my wife who yells during games. Just kidding, honey. Kinda.

Anyway, this guy actually had a heart attack when Bettis fumbled. It's gotta be true. It's on the interweb.

I don't think that's so amazing. We have people who try to watch the Detroit Lions play every year die. Of course, it's usually one of the coaches. Coordinators, Head Coaches, Scouts are among the usual fatalities after a year of Lions football such as it is.

Try not to get this involved in cheering for the game kids. Like Jerry Seinfeld said, "You're just cheering for laundry."

1 comment:

Kim said...

Can we not talk about football anymore? My world is draped in darkness...

Word Verification: wbmsex

What's a wbm?