Friday, April 28, 2006

French Budget Surrenders

I absolutely love this one. "Mom, I'll take the garbage out as soon as I'm done cutting social services!"

The government of France is setting up a new internet game called Cyberbudget that will allow players to manage money just like a budget minister. It's designed to teach players how hard it is to lower taxes and reduce deficits. I'm also guessing it's designed to decrease the criticism of French budget ministers as well.

This is perfect for a multiple choice joke:

a) If playing the game from Germany, you will be able to force the French budget to surrender.
b) No extra credit for youth rioting.
c) Does Bush read French?
d) Are you allowed to carjack Renaults?
e) When do we get to play the French Foreign Policy game "Mid-East Instability Through Nuclear Technology Sales?"

I gotta start learning French. I don't know anything other than Oui, Pierre (the dehydrated Frenchman) and a Maurice Chevalier-like "Honh, honh, honh."

No comments: